New for 2007: Winnebago Access / Itasca Impulse
The all-new 2007 Winnebago Access is an entry-level Class C motorhome that offers great value in a convenient user-friendly design. Offering six floorplans that range in length from 23 to 31 feet, there’s a variety of models for different needs. The same motorhome is offered by Itasca dealers as the Impulse. Floorplans are the same, although decor options are different between the Access and Impulse.
Built on either a Ford or Workhorse chassis, each floorplan offers a fully equipped galley, including a microwave, three-burner range top, double-door refrigerator/freezer and a double sink; bathroom and sleeping accommodations, including an area above the cab for a bed or an optional entertainment center if you prefer.
Floorplan highlights of the 2007 Winnebago Access or Itasca Impulse include the 22B that features a large, rear bath that runs the width of the coach, an in-line galley and sofa opposite of the dinette. The 24V offers a rear corner bed, large wardrobe next to the bathroom and swivel/slide lounge chair for relaxing. The 26A features roominess with a front 20-inch dinette slideout, large angled galley, rear corner bed and a spacious rear trunk with a recessed storage system that can hold anything from ice and beverages to wet swimsuits after a day on the lake. You’ll love the 28P with a unique bedroom design, while the 28P and 29T both offer an available U-shaped dinette and optional slideout room. The 29T also offers a handy L-shaped galley and queen bed. Lastly, the 31C features spaciousness with a front sofa/dinette slideout room, and a shirt closet with a convenient countertop above for folding clothes.
The new Winnebago Access and Itasca Impulse also feature a 13,500-BTU air conditioner for those hot days and a 25,000-BTU furnace on the 22B and 24V and a 30,000-BTU furnace on the 26A, 28P, 29T and 31C when it’s cool outside.
- All-new high-value product series
- Large, rear storage trunk on 28P, 29T and 31C floorplans 80-inch interior height in the galley/lounge areas on 28P, 29T and 31C models
- Six floorplans ranging in length from 23 to 31 feet
- Available on a Ford or a Chevy/Workhorse chassis
- 28P and 29T feature optional dinette slideout rooms
- 27-inch TV in the front entertainment center – optional (not available on 22B model)
- Available DVD player and Home Theater Sound System (not available on 22B model)
- Large underbed storage on 24V and 26A floorplans
- Thick, fiberglass roof design that features ducted roof air
- Easy-care vinyl flooring throughout the lounge and galley
- Exterior accessory package that includes a ladder, painted/ steel running boards and storage compartment insert covers (on 29T and 31C models)
The Winnebago Access is offered in 6 models, ranging in price from $58,415 to $68,074. Click on the following model names for full specifications and floorplan images.
The Itasca Impulse ranges in price from $59,000 to $68, 174, and is available in these models:
Photos: Courtesy of Winnebago Industries, Inc. Unauthorized use not permitted. Winnebago Access pictured above.